Description: Check out these tips on how to be attractive!
There are several requirements you should fit if you want to be appealing to women. None of them are extraordinary, though.
Dress To Impress
Dressing nicely is one of the key steps if you want to be appealing to the opposite sex.
- Keep stylish. Oversized clothing and basketball shorts are acceptable when you are sixteen, but they are not when you are 20+. Invest in several fashion staples. Buy several dress shirts and dress pants, a couple of V-necks and jeans, as well as a soft leather jacket. Consider obtaining a two-piece suit and several ties too. This way you’ll always be prepared. It’s time to leave the teenage outfits behind and to move on to adult-appropriate clothing.
- Choose smart. When buying, items make sure they fit you properly. Consult your father, older brother, stylish friends, or even a salesperson on their opinion. They will be able to tell you whether the articles you choose are suitable for your body type. Remember, clothing has to enhance your positive qualities and hide the negative ones, not just hang on you. You are not the rack.
- Clean up well. Keep your clothes clean, pressed, and fresh smelling. Polish your shoes every time you leave the house. Don’t wear something if it has stains on it or if it is wrinkled. All of it will make you look sloppy and immature.
- Maintain good hygiene. Being clean is mandatory, my friend. Body odor and greasy hair don’t go well with a suit and a crisp, white shirt. They don’t go with anything for that matter. Make sure to take a shower at least once a day, to brush and to floss your teeth at least twice a day, and to wash and condition your mane two to three times a week.
- Body hair is OK if there is not too much of it. Some people like it, some people don’t. Either way, if it is too long or too thick, it loses its appeal. Trim or shave the excessive hairs on your anatomy to avoid grossing your potential partner out.
- Smell nice. It does not matter whether you choose to use a pleasant-smelling body wash or an expensive cologne, but you have to use something. Women are much more attracted to nice-smelling men. It does not mean you should go overboard with the application, though. Sprinkle a little bit of the product on the damp skin of your neck or inner elbows and you are good to go.
- Get a flattering haircut. You won’t be mistaken if you decide to get a new hairstyle. Research different fashion haircuts for men and don’t be afraid to schedule an appointment at your local barbershop!
Be A Gentleman
No one likes an asshole, and if someone does, they are surely not the person you want to be associated with. Be the best version of yourself you can possibly be. Contrary to the popular opinion, good guys do not finish last. Insecure and unmotivated guys do. Don’t be that guy, be polite and respectful as well as secure and confident. Being rude has never helped anyone to find a girlfriend, trust me.
Find interesting ideas for your style here http://sohonycbarbers.com/